Banana and Raspberry Porridge Fingers
Serves | makes 5 fingers
Age appropriate | 7 months
Prep time | 2 minutes
Cooking time | 2 minutes
1/4 cup quick cook oats
Pinch of cinnamon
1/4 cup full cream cow's milk (or milk of choice)
1/4 TSP vanilla paste
1/2 TSP chia seeds
Handful of fresh or frozen raspberries
- In a small microwave proof dish (I used a 600ml Pyrex container) add the milk and oats. Leave the milk to soak the oats for a minute.
- Mash the banana and add to the oat mixture.
- Add the chia seeds, cinnamon and vanilla and mix together.
- Sprinkle frozen raspberries on top.
- Place in the microwave and cook on high for 2 minutes. If you don't have a microwave, cook in the oven at 190 degrees C for 15 minutes.
- Let cool before serving.